Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Passion for Life

So, I’ve been reconsidering my blog theme since I would like to talk about something that the general public would be interested in. Yet, after looking at other peoples blogs, I noticed that there are quite a few blogs about horses, ranches, barns ect. All of these are from people who have a passion for horses and want to share their stories with the world. Living a life with horses is very unique and you have so many amazing experiences that its easy to start rambling on about this one time you met this great horse and such. But, I would like to keep my main theme of horses, and just try to portray it better to the general audience, though my main audience is focused on people of the horse world. I do strongly encourage those who don’t have any idea what its like to own a horse, to look through my blog, don’t judge it, don’t just conclude its going to be boring, because it may very well be boring, but you don’t know that until you read something.

I guess my main purpose is to write about my experiences with a sport I love, and share it with people of the same interest. And for those who don’t understand this passion, it’s like any other. It’s your fulfillment in life, the thing that encourages you to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment