ible says. For an example; if God created the water, don’t you think His son Jesus would be able to walk on it? You see, once you believe God created life, its easy to understand that he can easily manipulate it.Now the problem is, I’ve got to prove God exists. Like my teacher said, it’s hard to argue an improvable point. I cannot completely prove God exists, but as juniors in high school, we can’t technically prove anything else we try to argue either. The thing is when I write this paper, I don’t want my argument to go around in circles. I say one thing; an atheist responds with another thing, I defend myself with another point, and so on. It’d be a never ending essay if I did that! Yet, right now, that’s how the debate continues. Someone says on thing, and the opposing argument says another and the sides keep arguing, never coming to a final conclusion.
So, my goal of this essay will simply prove that God was the cause of the big bang to a point of unreasonable doubt. Meaning, that I make the most logical argument by using the strongest evidence and refute any questions that come up.

No comments:
Post a Comment